Monday 9 September 2013

re.view: Soap and Glory Glow All Out










I've become a real fan of Soap and Glory cosmetics in a very short space of time.

This highlighter from Soap and Glory is a pink-ish hued highlighter with a cream shimmer (white but warm) to it. It is very finely milled and so has a creamy consistence to the touch. It's very easy to apply this liberally but difficult to make yourself look like a disco ball as there is no glitter to it, only a beautiful shimmer like soft-focus lighting
.

I find that the best way to apply this highlighter is with a flat foundation brush. Unusual I know but I find that it's just the right size to apply product to the top of my cheekbones only and to pick up the right amount of product. I don't use this brush for foundation anyway so I'm quite chuffed that it's finally made itself useful!






It's a little more expensive than some other highlighters from the highstreet, but I've not been impressed enough with the other ones on offer in the UK to buy any of them. There are lots of high-end highlighters that look mighty impressive, but at around £11 I'm very happy with this one.


Available here at £11 from Boots



No comments:

Post a Comment