Sunday 8 September 2013

re.view: Body Shop Mango Body Mist

Ooooh heavenly mango scent!

I just wanted to share this with you in a quick post today as it's been a real pick-me-up these summer few weeks. I got this as a free gift from the body shop on my birthday as part of the Love Your Body card scheme. Although it is normally more than the £5 limit for the free birthday gift, it was included in the sale at the time so it was allll mine!


I love mangoes in general so I was so happy to see this in the new range. It's a sweet scent, as you'd expect, and much sweeter than I'd usually go for, but for some reason this one has a little kick to it that makes it wearable and that I sometimes find lacking in other fruit scents such as strawberry or blueberry. It doesn't last very very long, but then I've never found that body sprays do, particularly the sweeter smelling ones. This doesn't bother me too much as it comes in a bottle small enough to transport, or to decant into a travel atomizer if you have one to hand, and it's rather enjoyable to pull it out for a refreshing spritz during the day.

Other mango treats are also available: body butter, eau de toilette... I've also heard good reviews of the beautifying oils that come in this range.

No comments:

Post a Comment