Friday 13 December 2013

re.view: Rimmel Colour Rush lip pencils

A lovely little (pinky) nude.

I bought one of these Rimmel Colour Rush lip pencils to compare with the Bourjois, Soap and Glory and Clinique chubby pencils.

...and I like it!



I opted for a shade that I don't already have in my collection (I find it funny how we say 'collection' - sounds like we buy things to keep, when really I am trying to use them up!) - a brown-pink, nude shade.


The colour is highly pigmented and even once the gloss of this pencil has worn off, it leaves behind a beautifully rich red-pink-brown stain to the lips.

The formula is less sticky than the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker gloss sticks and as pigmented. The Clinique chubby sticks are more sheer (the original ones) and more like a balm texture than these glossy Rimmel ones. The Bourjois ones are less sticky and glide over the slips more slick-ly.

This is actually one that I will buy again if I run out!

Available here for a very reasonable £5.99 (often in 3 for 2!)


No comments:

Post a Comment