Sunday 21 July 2013

Welcome to this blog!

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my new blog - beautiful re.creations - ! I'll keep this short, but just to introduce what this blog is all about and what you can expect from it.

I started this blog as I love to read beauty blogs myself and find them really helpful in deciding whether or not to purchase a product. I've always been quite careful about where I put my pounds and so I like to really make sure that I'm going to get a product that's good quality and that will last me a long time.

But I also like to understand why a product is good as compared to all the other products out there! What ingredients make the product unique? If it's a high-end product, is it worth the price?

...and what if it isn't...? I remember first coming across the ingredients list of a body scrub and thinking - wait a second - I can buy all of these things and make this myself! Sure, sometime I still like to splash out on a wonderfully fragrant concoction all elegantly packaged up to indulge in on the weekend, but there is also a real pleasure in creating something yourself.

I've enjoyed this and I thought it was about time that I started to share some of my thoughts on products that can be 're.created' at home, and reviews of those that are worth your hard earned cash.
So, I hope you'll enjoy this blog and I look forward to hearing your thoughts in the comments!

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment