Thursday 7 November 2013

re.view: Del Sol Changing colour nail varnish!

A very quick review today on a novel little item! 

Del Sol, which I came across in Canada when I visited recently, makes a set of colour-changing nail varnishes that react to sunlight. Fun huh? I chose this little light pink number that changes to a light purple when in the sun, and picked out a green-to-cream version for a friend of mine.

It works very well and the colour change isn't so fast that you can't appreciate the magic, but fast enough that it will transform even if you're just popping outside.

I would say though that the formula is quite thin and requires a few coats to get an opaque layer, which is best for the colour-changing effect. I have found that the best way to achieve this is to apply a cream or white colour as a base then follow with two thin coats of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment