Sunday 10 November 2013

re.commed: Miss Sporty metals nail varnishes!

You might not know this about me yet, but I LOVE a good Miss Sporty nail varnish! Available in the UK (not sure about the rest of the world? let me know!), these are cheap and cheerful nail varnishes. I'll have a review of more of the range soon but suffice to say that they are (with the exception of a couple of duds) a nice opaque-in-one-coat formula and come with a good wide brush for neat and quick application. 


The metals range (two on the right) is right on trend for this Autumn/Winter season and come in a range of moody colours that have shades of this and hints of that. My current favourite is the one on the far right which is a purpleish-black-bronze beauty.

I have many more of the varnishes, but this set is going to be much used in the coming months.

Available for £1.99 each (and often on a deal!) here

2 comments:

  1. Loved the darker shades her like the purple and what seems to be a golden brown on the end? Like you say great for Autumn/Winter!

    Chloe xo
    www.chloetheredhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I'm wearing the one on the far right now with some silver glitter over a couple of accent nails. It almost looks like petrol! I've been told that it's similar to an OPI one that's come out recently...? The one on the far left is a warm brown with a very fine golden shimmer to it - beaut!

      Thanks for commenting, will check out your blog!

      DB xx

      Delete