Monday 13 October 2014

Back to Blog!

After nine months off blogging I am back with some more beauty chat.

It's been a tough few months with studying and I've been doing a lot of writing on other things. But I've still been experimenting with lovely beauty goodies and I even went for a couple of DIY dramatic hair changes! I'm very pleased with them both, but more on this soon.

Moreover, I'm back with a special week of posts too! This week is eyeliner week. After reading some comments on YouTube I thought I'd pull together what I've learnt having struggled through learning to line my eyes this year and offer a plan of attack to those on the same road. So, everyday for the rest of this week there will be some ace eyeliner action going down on this blog with tips and tricks to get that oh-so-sought-after dark wing.

So, see you soon!

DB x

No comments:

Post a Comment